Oh, Flashes of future,
Impossibly disjoint,
If we don’t get you,
Then what is the point?
From your glimpses,
Of chances untold,
How would I know
What tomorrow will hold?
You show me life,
And impending doom,
In quick succession,
While in the same room.
I have no clue,
What’s set in store
Your confusing hints,
Leave my mind sore
Twisted feelings,
Of Deja-Vu and fears
Hard to fathom,
Across indeterminate years
All that you bring,
With unconfirmed visions,
Are nameless thoughts,
And tough decisions
I’d rather not share,
Your sudden peeks,
Of a world in which,
Uncertainty speaks
Many would cherish,
Your daily insights
Though it be wrought
In the shadows of night.
So, spare me your gift,
Of partial knowledge
I prefer the surprises,
Though I stand on the edge.
Still experimenting with the 'short verse' style of poetry. Let me know if it gets too annoying... :/
ReplyDeleteeita bhalo and onek standard rise koreche
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeletepretty deep.... gud one
ReplyDeleteneglected........no updates!
ReplyDeleteApologies... hope the next post explains their absence.
ReplyDeletethe next post does explain the conflict taht ur body has with the typo-they just don't want u to get going!get back to work later.........because reading them are terrible!pain i say.sorry for being taht rude but it seriously made me miss words and i wanted to end reading it asap-a1
ReplyDeleteNo. The rudeness is a refreshing change. I'll feel great about myself once I can write decent stuff again.
ReplyDeletetaht is good -a1!sportive i must say- a1
ReplyDeletemake sure to leave soem cmnts incase u check on teh blog :) they look nice after a piece - a1
ReplyDeleteHaha. Will do :)
ReplyDelete