Friday, January 28, 2011

Shit Happens...

Taoism- “If you understand shit, it isn’t shit”
Hinduism-“This shit happened before”
Confucianism-“Confucius say “Shit happens””
Buddhism-“Shit will happen to you again”
Zen-“What is the sound of shit happening?”
Islam-“If shit happens, it is the will of Allah”
Sikhism-“Leave our shit alone”
Jehovah’s witness-“Knock knock, shit happens”
Atheism-“I don’t believe this shit”
Agnosticism-“Can you prove shit happens?”
Catholicism-“If shit happens, you deserve it”
Protestantism-“Shit happens, Amen to that”
Judaism-“Why does shit always happen to us?”
Orthodox Judaism-“So shit happens, already”
Televangelism-“Send money or shit will happen to you”
Rastafarianism-“Let’s smoke this shit”
Hare Krishna-“Shit happens, Rama Rama”
Nation of Islam-“Don’t take no shit”
New age-“Visualize shit happening”
Shintoism-“You inherit the shit of your ancestors”
Hedonism-“I love it when shit happens”
Satanism-“sneppah tihS”
Capitalism-“This is MY shit”
Feminism-“Men are shit”
Existentialism-“What is shit, anyway?”
Scientology-“If shit happens, see Dianetics p.137”
Mormonism-“Excrement happens (don’t say shit)”
Baptism-“We’ll wash the shit right off you”
Mysticism-“This is really weird shit”
Voodoo-“Shit doesn’t just happen, we make it happen”
Disneyism-“Bad shit doesn’t happen here”
Wicca-“You can make shit happen but shit will happen to you three times”
Communism-“Lets share the shit”
Marxism-“You have nothing to lose but your shit”
Conspiracy Theories-“THEY shit on us”
Psycho Analysis-“Tell me about your shit”
Darwinism-“Survival of the shittiest”
Amish-“Modern shit is useless”
Suicidal-“I’ve had enough of this shit”
Optimism-“Shit won’t happen to me”
Explorer-“To boldly shit where no one has shit before”
Shakespearean-“To shit or not to shit, that is the question”
Descartes-“I shit therefore I am”
Freud-“Shit is a phallic symbol”
Lawyers-“For enough money, I can get you out of shit”
Acupuncturist-“Hold still or this will hurt like shit”
Dog-“I just shit in your shoe”
Cat-“Dogs are a shit”
Mouse-“Oh shit, a cat”
Politically Correct-“internally processed nutritionally drained biological output happens”
Einstein-“Shit is relative”
Family gathering-“Relatives are shit”
Materialism-“Whoever dies with the most shit, wins”
Vegetarianism-“If it happens to shit, don’t eat it”
Fatalism-“Oh shit, it’s going to happen”
Environmentalism-“Shit is biodegradable”
Americanism-“Who gives a shit?”
Statistician-“Shit is 100% likely to happen”
Hip-hop-“Fuckiing this shiznit, beeeatch”
Tantrism-“Fuck this shit”
Cynicism-“We are all full of shit”
Surrealism-“tish happens”

9 comments: