No matter how it starts… with smile or a song,
A fleeting glance in the street, or a raindrop in the
morn…
Be it day or night, or sunset or dawn.
I lie with my eyes closed… alone and forlorn
It just never seems to matter… that I had a fun day
Night seems to show up… and just sweep it all away,
It’s useless how I try to dream once again…
Things always come back… to this same dull old pain
And now,
I am a writer… who doesn’t want to write.
I am a sad soldier, who has fled from his fight…
I live alone and crave for a friend…
I just need a little time, to see how things end.
It all went wrong, when things ended for us,
One moment it was good… then it was over in a rush…
We never said goodbye, never saw each other
With those last words, lost touch forever…
And I miss you so much… how could I ever deny
I still wish at times, that things might end up alright
That I could perhaps, hold you close once more…
And feel your soft skin… that I so adore…
But now,
I am a writer… who doesn’t want to write.
I am a sad soldier, who has fled from his fight…
I live alone and crave for a friend…
I just need a little time, to see how things end.
I am lonely without you love, and I wish you were here
That you had never left… and I had kissed away your fear
But I know how my dreams end… in the cold light of day,
Hope fades with my tears… as I die and decay
It no longer matters, the things that I sing…
Coz you, back to me… I know nothing will bring
So now,
I am a writer… who doesn’t want to write.
I am a sad soldier, who has fled from his fight…
I live alone and crave for a friend…
I just need a little time, to see how things end.
Chord Progression: Bm, Bm(aug 5), Bm, A, A6, A, Bsus4, Bm
Third stab at a song... :/
ReplyDelete