Sitting on a bench,
In a crowded train,
And watching the world flash by,
A foggy fear,
Through frosted glass,
Keeps us high and dry.
New days dawn,
Not with joy and zest,
But a list of things to do,
Every waking hour,
Isn’t a moment of joy,
But a schedule in bright red hue.
Preformed paths,
We are meant to take,
Careers we do not create,
For a good life,
Seeing us clothed and fed,
We shut our desire’s gate.
It’s not life we lead,
We barely exist,
On a cowardly material earth.
But to break the chains,
And make amends,
Needs faith in the thought of rebirth.
We’re all scared,
When all’s said and done,
To mess up our only lives.
We know we’re afraid,
But can’t fight our fears
While facing a world of knives.
Hypocrite I am,
To write these things,
When at heart I’m just the same,
But my life at least,
Has been long forfeit
For I fail to play this game.
The result of toying with a random thought at the back of a dull class...
ReplyDeletenyc thought process.....well conveyed *~*
ReplyDeleteThanks
Deletebeautifully written and most well appreciated by every person to some extent because there hasn't been everything ideal for any.I terribly feel every line very true for me
ReplyDeletehey do u put up these adds?want to put up some too!do u earn too?-p1
ReplyDelete