Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fragrance...


Soft, sweet and tender breeze
It makes my head spin… out of control
Coz this breeze brings, in gentle waves,
Your fragrance sweet… and stirs my soul.

It makes me weak, it makes me stop and
Makes me wonder who I am…
I dog your steps and trail your path
But in the end, it’s all a sham.


Cause you… don’t know… that I…
For you… I live… and die.
You’ve conquered, my every sense,
I’m a slave to your sweet fragrance.

Those silent walks, down misty lanes,
Our arms entwined… under the moon
Your hair so soft, your skin so smooth,
Your perfume like… a flower in bloom.

It’s hard to let go, and step away,
To risk losing this, nectar sweet,
I bury my face in your tender neck,
While night begins… out in the street.

Still you… don’t know… that I…
For you… I live… and die.
You’ve conquered, my every sense,
I’m a slave to your sweet fragrance.

I am no stranger to loneliness,
Heartaches I can bear…
Yet this time… it feels too deep,
I’m dying… coz you don’t care!

But you… don’t know… that I…
For you… I live… and die.
You’ve conquered, my every sense,
I’m a slave to your sweet fragrance.     

(This is a song… not a poem.
Chord progression for the body: G Bm C D
The chorus is meant to be sung differently from the body.
Hopefully the verses and choruses are distinguishable. The major riff is a G Fsharp E G A B G Fsharp G sequence with a few slides and hammer ons.)

8 comments: